We are glad to present our research “Who Invests in Early Stage Education Startups in USA and Globally?”.
1. Ed Tech Global Financing History, 2013 – 2017
2. U.S Ed Tech Funding, 2011 – 2017
3. Funding by Product Category, 2011 – 2017
4. U.S Seed & Angel Ed Tech Funding, 2011 – 2017
5. 20 Most Active Education Angel Investors in USA
6. A Profile of Angel Investor Continue reading “Presentation: Who Invests in Early Stage Education Startups in USA and Globally?”
Global Talent Summit, which held in Zurich in January 2018, is the premier space for multi-disciplinary stakeholders from the private sector, policy, academia/education, and innovation to come together to discuss the trends and solutions for the future of work and education. We are publishing the most interesting theses and insights about the role of a STEM in preparing future global talent, principles of developing talents for the future and practical solutions to closing the tech skills gap. Continue reading “STEM, Liberal Arts and Tech Skills Gap in the Future of Education”
KnowledgeWorks, a US-based company that is changing the education culture, prepared a report Leveraging Digital Depth for Responsive Learning Environments. The paper explores the potential for wearables, augmented reality, and virtual reality to help create more responsive learning environments that increase student engagement and enhance the personalization of learning. We are publishing a summary of the most interesting thoughts and insights. Continue reading “Leveraging Digital Depth for Responsive Learning Environments Report: Keynotes”
Every month AI For Education analyze 30 – 50 new artificial intelligence and machine learning startups, recent investments and M&A deals in the edtech field.
We are also adding a list of interesting and inspiring articles that will give you insights and keep you informed about recent trends in education market. Enjoy your reading! Continue reading “AI+Education: Most Interesting Startups and Articles in March”
We are glad to present our research “The Classroom Of The Future”.
1. What Features Will Future Classroom Have?
2. Robot Teachers
3. Programming Work Spaces for Coding
4. AR/VR Glasses
5. Educational Holograms
6. Analyzers of Emotional Behavior
7. Real-Life Models With 3D Printing
8. Biometrics: Eye Tracking
9. Technology Timeline
10. The Future Of Technology In Education
Please feel free to contact us with any questions!